-United States Department of Interior. 1985. Review of Present Practices Used in Predicting the Effects of Blasting on Pore Pressure. Bureau of Reclamation, Division of Research and Laboratory Services, Geotechnical Branch, GR-85-9.
-Wang, Z. and Y. Lu. 2003. Numerical analysis on dynamic deformation mechanism of soils under blast loading. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 23(8): 705-714.
-Z. Wang, Y. Lu, C. Bai. 2008. Numerical analysis of blast-induced liquefaction of soil, Computers and Geotechnics 35 (2) 196–209.
-Wang Z., Lu Y. and Bai C. 2011. Numerical simulation of explosive-induced soil liquefaction and its effects on surface structures. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 47: 1079-1090, Elsevier.
- P. Li, W.B. Lu, X.X. Wu, M. Chen, P. Yan, Y.G. Hu. 2017. Spectral prediction and control of blast vibrations during the excavation of high dam abutment slopes with millisecond-delay blasting
. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering Volume 94
- Ik-Soo Ha. 2013. Estimation of shear wave velocity of earth dam materials using artificial blasting test
. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering Volume 55
, Pages 120-129
- The 82nd Shock and Vibration Symposium in Baltimore, Maryland on Oct. 30 – Nov. 3, 2011.
- Syndicate of University of Cambridge Hemisphere Publishing Corporation.,TM 5–855–1. 1986. Fundamentals of Protective Design for Conventional Weapons.Arlington, Virginia: Department of Defense.
- Bhuddarak Charatpangoon, Junji Kiyono, Aiko Furukawa, Chayanon Hansapinyo. 2014. Dynamic analysis of earth dam damaged by the 2011 Off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake. 64 (2014) 50–62
- Helwany, S. 2007. Applied Soil Mechanics with ABAQUS Applications.
- Heierli, W. 1962. Inelastic wave propagation in soil columns. Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Division. 88(SM6): 33-63
- Drucker, D. C. and W. Prager 1952. Soil Mechanics and Plastic Analysis or Limit Design. Quarterly of Applied Mathematics 10: 157-175.
- Brinkgreve, R.B.J. 2005. Selection of soil models and parameters for geotechnicalengineering application. In: soil constitutive models: Evaluation, selection andcalibration, Geo-frontier Conference of ASCE, Austin, Texas: 69-98
- DiMaggio, F.L. and Sandler, I.S. 1971. Material model for granular soils. J. Engrg. Mech. Div. ASCE, 97(EM3): 935-950.
- Glasstone, S. and P.J. Dolan. 1977. The Effects of Nuclear Weapons. 3rd Edition. Washington, DC. Department of Defense and Energy Research and Development Administration.
- Brode, H.L. 1954. Numerical Solutions of Spherical Blast Waves. RM–1363–AEC. Santa Monica, California: The Rand Corporation. September
- Larcher, M. 2007. Simulation of the Effects of an Air Blast Wave. JRC Technical Notes (JRC) 41337. Luxembourg: European Communities.
- Murphy,J.R. 1981. Near-Field Rayleigh Waves From Surface Explosions. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. Vol. 71, No. 1. pp. 223–248.
- N. Nagy, M. Mohamed, J.C. Boot. 2010. Nonlinear numerical modelling for the effects of surface explosions on buried reinforced concrete structures. Geomechanics and Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 1 (2010) 1-18
- ravayi, Farzad. 1392. Securing buried structures against explosion. Masters. university of mohaghegh ardabili, Faculty of Civil Engineering.
- Parkes, J et al. 2014. Embedding the Principles of Prevention in all the Education We Invest in. Institute of Health and Wellbeing- University of Northampton.
- Vanpalli S.K. 2010. Shear strength of unsaturated soils and its application in geotechnical engineering practice. Taylor and Francis Group, London.
- Ambrosini D, Luccioni B, Danesi R. 2004. Craters produced by explosions on the soil surface. Computer Mechanics 22 : 678–92.
- Braimah A., Rosen von B., Li Y., Rayhani M. 2012. Explosive Cratering on Embankment Dams. Canadian Dam Association 2012 Annual Conference, Canada.
- Dobry, R., Ladd, R.S., Yokel, F.Y., Chung, R.M. and Powell, D. 1982. Prediction of Pore- water Pressure Buildup and Liquefaction of Sands during Earthquakes by Cycle Strain Method. National Bureau of Standards Building Science Series 138, 150 pp
- Islamic Republic of Iran Vice Presidency for Strategic Planning and Supervision, Office of Deputy for Strategic Supervision Department of Technical Affairs 2013.Guideline for Seismic Analysis and Design of Earth & Rockfill Dams NO. 624