- Feynman R (1960), “There´s plenty of room at the bottom”, reprint from the speech given at the annual meeting of the West Coast section of the American Physical Society. Caltech Engineering and Science
- Birgisson B., Mukhopadhyay A. K., Geary G., Khan M., Sobolev K., (2012), “Nanotechnology in Concrete Materials, A synopsis” Transportation Research Board Technical Activities Council, Transportation Research Board 500 Fifth Street, NW Washington, D.C.
- Pradesh H, (2012), “Application of Nanotechnology in Building Materials”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 2, 5, pp1077.
- Chong K. P, Garboczi E. J (2002), “Smart And Designer Structural Material Systems”, Process in Structural Engineering and Materials, 4(4):417-430.
- Boshehrian A, Hosseini P,(2011), “Effect of nano-SiO2 particles on properties of cement mortar applicable for ferrocement elements”,
- Khanzadi M, Tadayon M, Sepehri H and Sepehri M, (2010), “Influence of Nano-Silica Particles on Mechanical Properties and Permeability of Concrete”, international conference on sustainable construction material and technologies, ISBN:978-1-4507-1490-7.
- Abd el-baky S, yehia S, khalil I, (2013), "influence of nano-silica addition on properties of fresh and hardened cement mortar".
- Nazari A, Riahi Sh, Riahi Sh, Shamekhi S.F, Khademno A,(2010), “The effects of incorporation Fe2O3 nanoparticles on tensile and flexural strength of concrete”, Journal of American Science, 6, 4, pp 90.
- Nazari A, Riahi Sh, Riahi Sh, Shamekhi S.F, Khademno A,(2009), “Mechanical properties of cement mortar with Al2O3 nanoparticles”, Journal of American Science, 6, 4, pp94.
- Sanchez F., Sobolev K., (2010), “Nanotechnology in concrete – A review”, Construction and Building Materials 24: 2060–2071.
- Tsuge H, (2007), “The Latest Technology on Micro-Nano bubbles”, CMC Publishing Co, Ltd, Japan
- Agarwal A, Jem Ng W, Liu Y,(2011), “Principle and application of microbubble and nanobubble technology for water treatment”, journal Chemospher
- Hunter R, Ottewill H, Rowell R.L, (1981), “ Zeta Potential in Colloid Science” ISBN: 978-0-12-361961-7
- Arefi A., (2013), “Application of micro-nano bubbles and nano material in improvement
mechanical and insulation properties of building material (with emphasize on concrete)” (in Persian), MSc Thesis, Shahrood University of Technology, Iran.
- Arefi A., Saghravani S.F., Mozaffari Naeeni R., (2016), “Mechanical Behavior of Concrete, Made with Micro-Nano Air Bubbles”, Civil Engineering Infrastructures Journal, June, 49(1): 139–147.
- Maruyama T., Takahashi N., Hashimoto S., Date S., (2015) “Effect on the Flow Properties of the Mortar using Micro-Nano Bubbles”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 1110, pp 249-252.
- Han J. G., Lee. S. H., Na J.J., Hong G. G., Lee J. H., Kim J. M., (2012), “Effect of Nano-Bubble Water for the Compressive Strength of Cement Mortar using in Pile Foundation ”, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol.2012, NO.10, 1090-1093. (in Korean)
- Rauof, E. Elkady, H. Ragab, M, (2014), “Investigation on Concrete Properties for Nano Silica Concreteby using Different Plasticizers”. Civil and Environmental Research, Vol.6, No.9.
- Habashi, S. Ahadiyan, J (2014). “Effects of Nano-material and R-B super plasticizer on the compressive strength of concrete, Type 2 Portland cement”. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences, Vol 3 (4) March: 40-47.
- Shaikh, F. Supit, W, (2015) “Effects of Superplasticizer Types and Mixing Methods of Nanoparticles on Compressive Strengths of Cement Pastes”. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering.
- Heikal M, Ismail M.N, Ibrahim N.S (2015),” Physico-mechanical, microstructure characteristics and fire resistance of cement pastes containing Al2O3 nano-particles” Construction and Building Materials 91 232–242.
- Nazari A, Riahi Sh,(2011), “Effects of CuO nanoparticles on compressive strength of self-compacting concrete”, Indian Academy of Sciences, 36, 3, pp 371.
- Khoshroo M., Shirzadi Javid A. K., Katebi A., (2018), “Effects of micro-nano bubble water and binary mineral admixtures on the mechanical and durability properties of concrete”, Construction and Building Materials 164 (2018) 371–385.
- Ushikubo F, Enari M, Furukawa T, Nakagawa R, Makino Y, (2010), “ Zeta- potential of Micro and Nano- bubble in Water Produced by Some Kinds of Gases”, IFAC Proceeding Volumes, Volume 43, Issue 26, Pages 283- 288
- Dhir R, Hewlett P, (1996), “ Radical Concrete Technology”, Proceedings of the International Conference held at the University of Dundee, Scotland
- Qing Y., Zenan Z., Deyu K., Rongshen C, (2007), “Influence of nano-SiO2 addition on properties of hardened cement paste as compared with silica fume”, Construction and Building Materials 21: 539–545.
- Sorathiya J., Shah S., Kacha S., (2017), “Effect on Addition of Nano “Titanium Dioxide” (TiO2) on Compressive Strength of Cementitious Concrete”, ICRISET2017. International Conference on Re-search and Innovations in Science, Engineering &Technology. Volume 1, Pages 219-225.
- Li Z., Wang H., He S., Lu Y., Wang M., (2006), “Investigations on the preparation and mechanical properties of the nano-alumina reinforced cement composite”, Materials Letters 60: 356–359.
- Torki A, Saghravani S,F, Shafaei J. (2017). “Experimental evaluation of effect of Micro Nano bubble in presence of super-plasticizer on setting time and compressive strength of cement mortar”. 9TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONCRETE, Tehran-Iran.(in Persian)
- Kosmatka, Steven H, Kerkhoff, Beatrix, Panarese, William C. (2003). “Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures”, EB001, 14th edition, CHAPTER 8, Air-Entrained Concrete, USA.