O. Rezaifar, A. Yoonesi, S.H. Yousefi, M. Gholhaki (2016). Analytical study of concrete filled effect to the seismic behavior of restrained beam-column steel joints. Sci. Iran, 23 (2), 475–485.
 O. Rezaifar, A. Yoonesi (2016). Finite element study the seismic behavior of connection to replace the continuity plates in (NFT/CFT) steel columns. Steel Compos. Struct. 21 (1), 73–91.
 O. Rezaifar, M. Nazari (2016). Experimental Study the Seismic Behavior of Types of Continuity Plates in Beam-to-HSS Column Connections. MSc. Thesis, Semnan University, Semnan, Iran.
 O. Rezaifar, M. Monavari (2016). Experimental Study the Seismic Behavior of Types of Continuity Plates in Beam-to-CFT Column Connections. MSc. Thesis, Semnan University, Semnan, Iran.
Yuen, M. M. (1985). A numerical study of the eigenparameters of a damaged cantilever. Journal of sound and vibration, 103 (3), 301-310.
 Feng, M. Q., and Bahng, E. Y. (1999). Damage assessment of jacketed RC columns using vibration tests. Journal of Structural Engineering, 125(3), 265-271.
 Sohn, H., & Law, K. H. (2000). Bayesian probabilistic damage detection of a reinforced-concrete bridge column.
 Xu, B., & Gong, X. (2010). Damage Detection of Reinforced Concrete Columns Based on Vibration Tests. In Earth and Space [email protected]
sEngineering, Science, Construction, and Operations in Challenging Environments, 2321-2329, ASCE.
 Moslehy, Y., Gu, H., Belarbi, A., Mo, Y. L., & Song, G. (2010). Smart aggregate based damage detection of circular RC columns under cyclic combined loading. Smart Materials and Structures, 19(6), 065021.
 Chiu, C. K., Lyu, Y. C., & Jean, W. Y. (2014). Probability-based damage assessment for reinforced concrete bridge columns considering the corrosive and seismic hazards in Taiwan. Natural hazards, 71(3), 2146-2164.
 Wu, J. R., and Li, Q. S. (2006). Structural parameter identification and damage detection for a steel structure using a two-stage finite element model updating method. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 62(3), 231-234.
- Betti, M., Facchini, L., & Biagini, P. (2015). Damage detection on a three-storey steel frame using artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms. Meccanica, 50(3), 875-886.
- Tort, C., & Hajjar, J. F. (2004). Damage assessment of rectangular concrete-filled steel tubes for performance-based design. Earthquake Spectra, 20(4), 1317-1348.
- Xu, B., Li, B., & Song, G. (2012). Active debonding detection for large rectangular CFSTs based on wavelet packet energy spectrum with piezoceramics. Journal of Structural Engineering, 139(9), 1435-1443.
- Xu, B., Zhang, T., Song, G., & Gu, H. (2013). Active interface debonding detection of a concrete-filled steel tube with piezoelectric technologies using wavelet packet analysis. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 36(1), 7-17.
- XU, B., SHU, Z., & DYKE, S. (2015). Embedded Interface Debonding Detection for an Irregular Complex Multi-chamber Steel Reinforced Concrete Column with PZT Impedance. Structural Health Monitoring.
- Xu, Bin, Hongbing Chen, Y-L. Mo, & Tianmin Zhou (2018). Dominance of debonding defect of CFST on PZT sensor response considering the meso-scale structure of concrete with multi-scale simulation. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 107, 515-528.
 B. Xu, H. Chen & S. Xia (2017). Numerical study on the mechanism of active interfacial debonding detection for rectangular CFSTs based on wavelet packet analysis with piezoceramics, Mech. Syst. Sig. Process. 86, 108–121.
 B. Xu, H. Chen & S. Xia (2017). Wave propagation simulation and its wavelet package analysis for debonding detection of circular CFST members. Smart Struct. Syst. 19(2), 181–194.
 B. Xu, H. Chen, Y.-L. Mo & X. Chen (2017). Multi-physical field guided wave simulation for circular concrete-filled steel tubes coupled with piezoelectric patches considering debonding defects. Int. J. Solids Struct. 122(123), 25–32.
- Dong, Wei, Zhimin Wu, Xiangming Zhou, & Yongjie Tan (2016). Experimental studies on void detection in concrete-filled steel tubes using ultrasound. Construction and Building Materials. 128, 54-162.